Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Rotation

I've settled into a pattern of having two articles / chapters in rotation at any given point, and trying to complete one of them every month or two. I have a deadline of October 1 so I have one that's near completion for that, along with a chapter that I've been plugging away at. The idea is that the completed piece will drop out of rotation on Sep. 30 and I will add a new one.

My aim is to strike the perfect balance between focus and distraction. One is not enough because if I get stuck, then I waste time. Three is one too many, because I am not likely to make substantial progress on any one of the three.

No comments: