Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dilemma

Now I realize one of my problems is not being able to settle down on a set of songs to learn. Really, I should be singing "Moonlight in Vermont," "April in Paris," or "I'll Remember April." Maybe "We'll Be Together Again," or "Body and Soul." Or "Our Love Is Here to Stay." If I have too many songs, or switch too often, then I won't be able to sing any one song. I guess I'll give myself until New Year's to decide on the definitive list. I really also like "Begin the Beguine" and "Stomping at the Savoy.'

***

Stuck in the Denver airport. The flight has been delayed three hours, until 11:30. That will get me home and cozy in bed at 3 a.m. Still, I have worked on Lorca 3 days in a row, including today.

No comments: