Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, July 22, 2016

Other Blog

I'm posting on another blog my introduction to poetry. It's a private blog so to read it you'll have to be added as an author. Just let me know your email and I will add you.

Every Friday there will be something new to read. I welcome your comments.

My reasons for going private here are various. I don't want to write the book on a blog and then have it not be original content when I publish it. I don't want my ideas to be stolen, etc...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please send me an invitation. - Bob

Jonathan said...

I thought I did. Will respond

Jonathan said...

I sent it to professorbasil@gmail.com. Is that right?

Y. Smerdis said...

Hi Jonathan, is this other blog the same project as the "anti-textbook"? I would be interested in checking it out, if the invitation is still open. yamandusztainbok@gmail.com